WOMEN WEAR SKIRTS AND MEN WEAR PANTS
At first, women wear skirts and men pants, but times have changed! Let’s tell how society came to the conclusion that women wear skirts and men wear pants. Has it always been this way? How did we get to gender separation? Can men not necessarily wear a skirt?
Recently, we spoke here on the blog about the history of the origin of human beings to wear clothes and how they influenced the separation of social classes.
In the past, contrary to what many people think, men and women wore a type of fabric that wrapped around the hips.
This fabric was used as if it were a diaper or short skirt – pieces of the male wardrobe of the time.
- WHY DO WOMEN WEAR SKIRTS? HOW DO WE GET TO THIS GENDER SEPARATION?
- WOMEN AND PANTS IN THE 20TH CENTURY
- JEANS PANTS FOR WOMEN
- FASHION OF THE 80’S: JEANS
- AFTER ALL, MEN CAN’T WEAR SKIRT?
- Stretchy fabric for comfortable fit
- Fabric: 95% polyester +5% spandex
- Occasion: casual outtings, school, office, dates, and parties any occasion is perfect
- Asian size is usually smaller than western size, so make sure you have checked the following size information before purchase.
- Please note that due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors shown in the photography may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.
Girls Women High Waisted Plain Pleated Skirt Skater Tennis School Uniforms A-line Mini Skirt Lining Shorts (White, Small)
- Material: polyester(high quality, no stretchy)
- Pleated style, skater design, mini length, uniform/ school skirt solid color skirt ,pure basic plain skirt ,classic and fashion
- The short skirt is perfect for cheerleader cosplay , Also plenty of fashion girl wear it for tennis skirt . Even more it is easy to match with other clothes,Such as women`s short white shirt ,T shirt,the sweater ,baseball uniform and the lovely lace dress and so on
- Hand or gentle machine wash.Please read the SIZE CHART in the product picture carefully before buying
- Soft, lightweight, skin touch material, the skirt will give you a comfortable and breezy wearing experience.
- Features: This mini skirt features high-quality material, shirred layered detail, ruffle hem, solid color, high waist. The short skirt goes great with any body shape, comes in a wide range of sizes and colors and look just great on you whenever you decide to wear it.
- Sexy and sweet style shows your unique personal charm and produces a fitted visual effect. Perfect to pair with shirts, blouse, vests, crop tops, etc.
- Perfect for both indoor daily wear and outdoor activities like party, beach, club, holiday, casual home wear, etc. Also a great gift for mother, wife, girlfriend, daughter or friend.
- Please refer to the item description below for size details. Please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering.
- ♥Material: Polyester blend. Comfortable and nice to wear.
- ♥Feature: This red plaid pleated skirt with high waist drawstring, wide waistband, back zipper closure, red plaid pattern, flare design. Perfect for females to present a lovely gothic style.
- ♥Occasion: The gothic skirt suits for any occasions, like party, street, school,date, custom cosplay. You will get complimented all the time with it.
- ♥ Size Guide: Please check the size chart on the last photo, there may be an error of 0-1 inch.
- ♥Washing Instruction: Cold gentle Hand wash,Do not tumble dry. If you have any questions, please contact us by email first. Thanks for your support.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, Fabric is very stretchy
- High Waist, rib-knit, vented, back split, long/full length, pencil skirt
- Basics and elegant, cute looking with crop top, cami, tee shirt, blouse
- Suitable for casual, vacation, school, work and daily wear,suit for women and junior girl
- Please refer to the size measurement below
- JoJo Siwa colorful tutu dress
- Screen print rainbow foil design of a unicorn and a bow with the words “Bows Rainbows And Unicorns”
- Elastic waist for a better fit; flutter sleeves with contrast purl edge finish
- Perfect for birthday gift, outdoor play, and every day wear
- Machine wash cold; officially licensed
- Chiffon knee length skirt,lightweight and flowy,zipper closure,dalmatian printed,cute and stylish
- High waist split side midi skirt,high split show you beauty leg,super sexy
- You can easily dress it down with a crop tee and boots,lace-up sandals,or dress it up with an elegant blouse and heels for club,party,casual daily wear
- Please refer to the size measurement in image before ordering
- Performance Design – This sports skort is made of lightweight,moisture-wicking,and quick-dry fabric ensure you stay dry,flattering and comfortable during high impact activities.
- Secure 2-Layer Activewear – Outer skirt with built-in shorts,split design at the base of hemline to allow you to enjoy your sports without worries. Also,The skorts are a perfect length that very comfy for long-distance running. no chafing or riding up!
- Headphone Cable Hole & Hidden Pockets – Headphones cable hole for easy access to music enjoying and a phone call while doing sport.Pocket on the leg for storage of your essentials like phones, cards, keys, etc.
- The Flat-wide Elastic Waistband – With wide elastic waistband to avoid muffin top,comfortable to wear,suitable for different body types.
- Any Sport – Perfect for any exercise,running,hiking,workout,and walking,cheerleading and racquet sports,obviously,tennis. Whether you’re practicing your serve or just going for a run,this active skirt keeps you feeling fit and fashionable.
CRZ YOGA Women’s Quick Dry High Waisted Tennis Skirt Pleated Sport Athletic Golf Skort with Pockets Black Medium
- High waisted skirts with buttery-soft inner shorts provide extra coverage and support.
- The outer fabric of the golf skort is our quick dry and lightweight Feathery-Fit Fabric, bringing no burden to your exercise. The inner short is ultra stretch for easygoing comfort.
- Wide elastic waist with interior drawcord for a custom fit, side mesh for breathability.
- Storage: Back drop-in pocket for tennis ball, back zip pocket to store essentials.
- Perfect choice for tennis,badminton,table tennis,dance,Gym exercise, cheerleader, golf.
List of best sellers by skirts
- Urban CoCo Women’s Basic Versatile Stretchy Flared Casual Mini Skater Skirt (Small, Black)
- Girls Women High Waisted Plain Pleated Skirt Skater Tennis School Uniforms A-line Mini Skirt Lining Shorts (White, Small)
- SheIn Women’s Solid Shirred High Waist Layered Ruffle Hem Flared Mini Skirt Black Small
- Women’s High Waisted Short A-line Flare Gothic Mini Black Red Plaid Pleated Skirt Dress…
- SheIn Women’s Basic Plain Stretchy Ribbed Knit Split Full Length Skirt Camel ,Medium
- JoJo Siwa Big Girls Tulle Tutu Skirt 6/6X White
- Calvin Klein Women’s Straight Skirt, Red, 10
- SweatyRocks Women’s Casual Dalmatian Print High Side Split A-Line Chiffon Midi Skirt Black White S
- Ekouaer Tennis Golf Skirt Solid Running 2 Layer Pleated Skorts Casual Sports Apparel White
- CRZ YOGA Women’s Quick Dry High Waisted Tennis Skirt Pleated Sport Athletic Golf Skort with Pockets Black Medium
The best skirts 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
WHY DO WOMEN WEAR SKIRTS? HOW DO WE GET TO THIS GENDER SEPARATION?
Women wear skirts and men pants: it used to be that way! But due to the emergence of the mount and the need for men to act in wars, it was necessary to adapt to their clothing.
As a result, the cloths they used were transformed into a model that could protect against ticks that lodged in their pubic hair.
First, the piece had the function of covering the entire lower part, as well as bringing convenience and comfort so that they could hunt and go to wars.
Meanwhile, women still wore their dresses and their clothes were not changed, as they did not have the need to leave the house.
Thus, for a long time men started to stop wearing skirts, while women continue to wear this piece.
In addition, he also had a religious orientation quoted in a book of the Bible, which says: “A woman will not wear men’s clothes and men will not wear women’s clothes…” (Deuteronomy 22: 5).
WOMEN AND PANTS IN THE 20TH CENTURY
After the First World War, the pants became popular among women because they started working outside the home to support the family.
Chanel, French stylist and founder of the Chanel SA brand, in the 1920s, became known worldwide for being one of the first women to wear pants on a daily basis.
Jeans were created primarily for men and became popular in 1934. Because they were considered resistant, many people who lived in ranches and farms used this piece for its quality.
JEANS PANTS FOR WOMEN
After Coco Chanel wore pants, many women started wearing their husbands’ jeans. The Levi Strauss & Co brand was a pioneer in launching the first line of jeans designed for women with the Lady Levi’s collection.
Therefore, due to this great revolution in women’s wardrobe, women began to feel free to wear pants.
In addition, the taboo created because of this piece was gradually deconstructed and accepted by society. Therefore, the judgments of women who wore pants were less and less.
FASHION OF THE 80’S: JEANS
The fashion of the 80s, was greatly influenced by the jeans movement. It was common to see women combine pants, jackets and other pieces of g female Uarda wardrobe with jeans fabric.
Nowadays, they are indispensable pieces because they present versatility in the composition of the looks, in addition to the great variety of cuts and formats.
In contrast, the skirt was characterized as an exclusively feminine garment – it was not accepted by society that men wore it.
AFTER ALL, MEN CAN’T WEAR SKIRT?
Currently, women’s clothing has fewer rules compared to men’s. In fact, there is a great restriction on men’s pieces, mainly due to the shape of the pieces, models and colors.
For a long time, the use of men’s pink t-shirts was largely rejected by men, who considered the color Pink to be women. But we have already seen an advance in this scenario and many men have this color of shirt in the wardrobe.
Anyway, there is a great discussion on the part of stylists and color fans who see no problem in the variations of tones in the male wardrobe.
At the present time, some brands manufacture men’s skirts, such as: pleated skirts, leather skirts, knitted skirts and other models with different fabrics and cuts.