Unless you’re a bargain hunter or have a lot of money, regularly updating your wardrobe can be expensive. That is why at Lolita Moda we give you some tips to update, renew and fix clothes. Keep reading and learn more.
Do you get bored of the same clothes always?
Most of us get bored of always wearing the same clothes. We don’t like having to always wear the same clothes. This is the main reason why women spend money in stores.
- 4 durable wired shelves that keeps your clothing, shoes, boots, pants and accessories organized.
- 2 sturdy hanging bars for your clothes, jackets, coats and pants.
- No drill, no power tools needed. Just assemble the closet and save more space
- Sturdy Metal construction with Classic Bronze Coating, Heavy Duty plastic end connectors
- Display Dimension: 45.5″ W x 19.5″ D x 68″ H
- EASY TO USE: This mini dehumidifier is spill and mess free. Just hang and go! Non-toxic, child and pet safe! Your small rooms will be dry and odor free. Works for areas up to 333 cubic feet
- MINI DEHUMIDIFIER GOES A LONG WAY: Super dry dehumidifier unit lasts 20-30 days before recharging the silica gel beads. Absorbing capacity up to 6oz
- SMALL, SLEEK DESIGN: This portable small design lets you hang or conveniently place the dehumidifier anywhere to fight pesky humidity! Cars, closets, boats, cabinets, gun safes, and even gym bags! A very convenient cool gift for everyone!
- 100% CORDLESS DEHUMIDIFIER: Moisture out: Cords out! No cables or batteries required. Just charge your device and say bye-bye humidity! Renewable and rechargeable moisture absorber. Lasts up to 4 weeks before recharge
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: SUPER DRY ODOR-FREE LIFE! Our dehumidifiers are top quality! Super durable and reliable. Comes with an industry-leading 5 year warranty guarantee so you can get rid of moisture and not worry about mold or leaks!
- Double rod closet has 5 shelves to organize garments, shoes and accessories
- Deluxe storage rack has 2 garment rods; removable bottom rod for longer garments
- Durable steel frame with silver epoxy finish; heavy duty black plastic end connectors
- Assembled Dimensions: 19.25 x 45.25 x 68 inches
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Instantly add more storage and function to almost any space
- Heavy-duty storage organizer; open design for easy access to see and grab exactly what you need, when you need it
- Whitmor’s closet organizer is made of durable silver coated metal frame with resin end connectors
- Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
3Pk. White Baseball Caps Crown Inserts| Hat Shaper| Flex Fit Hat Crown Support| Snapback Hat Crown Panel Padding| Fitted Caps Inserts| New Era Insert| Flexible Long Lasting Hat Liner| 1 Free with 3Pk.
- Environmentally friendly *Odorless *Crack resistance *High-energy absorption *Long lasting *Dust proof *Good weather resistance *Waterproof *Low water absorption *Oil resistance *Chemical resistance.
- Designed to restore or re-new the cap’s or the hat’s crown shape *You also avoid deterioration on the inner caps crown and prolong the life of your hats *It extends the life of your New Era 59Fifth Baseball caps, Cowboy hats, Fedora hats and more.
- When jogging or exercising the caps crown inserts reduces the amount of sweat running down the forehead by absorbing the moisture.
- Noticeably display the hat’s business logo clearly without worrying if the baseball cap crown is wrinkled or flat *You’ll discover the crown shapers to have an incredibly secure fit on the forehead and the temple, thus avoiding the wind from blowing away you hat.
- Made from non-plastic material, which means there is no drying out or cracking over time. Besides, there is enough plastic in our waste dumps and oceans already. You’ll notice right away how Shapers Image Hat Crown Inserts feel as soft as a baby’s skin. CHOOSE YOUR COLOR /SIZE and ADD TO CART NOW. There’s nothing like it, you’re going to love it!
- 5 easy-access shelves to hold clothing, shoes, scarves or accessories
- Perfect for organizing bedrooms, closets, laundry room, playroom, college dorm rooms
- Made to last; strong yet breathable fabric; reinforced seams for additional strength and support
- Assembled Dimensions: 10.75 L x 10 W x 35 H inches
- Easy assembly, installs easily with chromed hooks that hang from the closet rod or garment rack
- Sturdy steel frame hangs from closet rod
- Use for small items like folded clothes, lingerie, socks, office supplies, makeup, toys, pet supplies, and more
- For over 70 years, Whitmor has been bringing organization home. If you have questions or problems, please contact us for immediate assistance
- A perfect freestanding closet rack to organize everyday garments or for hanging seasonal clothing
- Perfect small space storage solution for apartments and dorm rooms
- Includes blue cover with easy access zipper and a see-through window
- Assembled Dimensions: 19.75 x 36 x 64 inches
- Easy assembly, no tools required. Features: Breathable, see-through window, durable, zippered
- Sturdy closet cover keeps clothes clean and safe from dust, bugs and moisture
- Heavy-duty, coated steel frame
- Whitmor’s Service Guarantee – we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help
YOUUD Wardrobe Storage Closet Clothes Portable Wardrobe Storage Closet Portable Closet Organizer Portable Closets Wardrobe Closet Organizer Shelf Wardrobe Clothes Organizer Standing Closet Gray
- Notice: Since the COVID-2019, the supply chain is tight. You may receive non-woven cloth or Oxford cloth, these two materials will be randomly delivered from the warehouse. After the supply chain is restored, we will use non-woven fabrics uniformly. Thanks for your understanding. The oxford fabric is thinner than non-woven fabric, but don’t worry, it is more stronger and durable.
- Space saving organizer: 50″ length x 17.7″ width x 66″ height, which makes it suitable for organizing your storage space.
- Non woven fabric zippered cover, not the sliding curtains. High quality steel tube. PP plastic connectors.
- Spacious clothes closet: Space is a big problem for storage. This type of closet could give you the big space for clothes.
- Easy to assemble, no tools required. By the way, please make sure to insert rods into the bottom of plastic parts, protect the cover and fabric shelves from being torn due to the incorrect size of the frame. If found extra components are replacement parts.
- Great closet accessory for increasing closet space and usage
- WIDTH ADJUSTABLE: The horizontal bar can expand from 18” to the max 30”, 7 spring position in 2-inches increments.
- HANGING HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Wired vertical rod adjustable in 1-inch increments, no tools required
- Elegant Design and Lasting: Durable steel construction with chrome finish
- Dimension: 30” W x 35” H (Fully expand width)
FunkAway Aerospray, 13.5 oz | Extreme Odor Eliminator | Aerosol | Use on Shoes, Clothes and Gear | For Stuff You Can’t Put In The Wash
- ELIMINATE ODORS: Stop masking odors with flowery sprays Eliminate them with FunkAway Use on clothes, shoes, sports gear, and anything else that stinks
- POWERFUL FORMULA: The exclusive OM Complex eliminates the toughest odors to keep things smelling fresh
- FOR STUFF YOU CAN’T PUT IN THE WASH: Extend the life of your bulky, non washable gear with this maxiumum coverage spray
- WORKS ON ALL SMELLS: Perfect for athletes, parents of athletes, gym rats and workers that sweat for a living
- RENEW, DON’T REPLACE: Spray it on, let air dry and odors gone The more your stuff stinks, the more you need to soak
List of best sellers by closet renew your old clothes
- Simple Houseware Freestanding Clothes Garment Organizer Closet, Bronze
- Eva-Dry Wireless Mini Dehumidifier, White (E-333)
- Outback Trading Oilskin Duckback Dressing, 6 Oz.
- Whitmor Double Rod Freestanding Closet Heavy Duty Storage Organizer
- 3Pk. White Baseball Caps Crown Inserts| Hat Shaper| Flex Fit Hat Crown Support| Snapback Hat Crown Panel Padding| Fitted Caps Inserts| New Era Insert| Flexible Long Lasting Hat Liner| 1 Free with 3Pk.
- Whitmor 5 Section Closet Organizer – Hanging Shelves with Sturdy Metal Frame
- Whitmor Clothes Closet – Freestanding Garment Organizer with Sturdy Fabric Cover
- YOUUD Wardrobe Storage Closet Clothes Portable Wardrobe Storage Closet Portable Closet Organizer Portable Closets Wardrobe Closet Organizer Shelf Wardrobe Clothes Organizer Standing Closet Gray
- SimpleHouseware Adjustable Closet Hanging Rod, Chrome
- FunkAway Aerospray, 13.5 oz | Extreme Odor Eliminator | Aerosol | Use on Shoes, Clothes and Gear | For Stuff You Can’t Put In The Wash
The best closet renew your old clothes 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
We are all always looking to improve our look and keep up with the latest trends. But season after season we end up spending a lot of money. Besides, the changes of season also imply the need to have more pieces in the closet.
The reality is that it is easy to update and renew your old clothes. You just need to follow some of these tips and tricks that we will give you today. Also, it is very important to have certain skills for crafts, imagination and perhaps see some ideas on the Internet.
Tips for updating, renovating and fixing clothes
Follow these tips to make some improvements to your clothes and save money.
Quick fixes for your clothes
- Pullover sleeves tend to flare. To fix this, turn it inside out, using a blunt needle or crochet hook, take the last thread, pull the hook to the back of the fabric. With a needle or your fingers, gently pull both sides of the thread until it is well distributed.
- Small gaps in the jeans: carefully bring the thread of the same color between the two sides of the gap and connect them. Place your fingertip on the new cooked piece to flatten that part.
- Water stains on leather: spray a mixture of cold water and vinegar and scrub gently.
- To keep the buttons on your shirts, apply clear nail polish over the button holes. This will block the seams and prevent them from coming off.
- If the bra cup wire comes off, fix it quickly with moleskin tape or a bandage.
- The zipper of pants and jackets can easily get stuck. To solve this take a graphite pencil and pass it through the teeth to “grease them”.
- In pants with drawstring at the waist, it can happen that this rope goes inwards or that it comes out completely. Solve it by tying a safety pin to one of the corners of the cord and tuck it into the waistband of the pants, move it until it comes out at the other end.
More solutions for small problems with your clothes
Fade hem dropped? It is not a problem, if you do not have a needle and threads at hand you can use transparent tape to solve quickly. You can cut a piece the size you need and place it between the two fabrics, then iron it and you’re done.
We all love to buy dark jeans, they are the most versatile, and they are suitable for formal outings and also to wear with a T-shirt. But, these little by little are losing their original color, to prevent it from happening add ½ cup of distilled vinegar in the last wash cycle.
If you want to keep your pantyhose in good condition for a longer time, apply transparent nail polish to the parts that you see most ruined. You can also use hair spray, it has the same utility.
We all know that a solution to old, worn jeans is to cut them out. So you can turn them into other pieces such as shorts or bermudas. But, it is also an option for dresses, for example, a maxi dress can become a mini one.
Likewise, an old shirt can be turned into a crop top. Or a button-down sleeve top can be a sleeveless top for summer.
Do this if you are good with scissors and needles. This way you can save a lot of money and convert old parts into new ones.
Adding details can help you renovate an old piece. You can add bows, buttons, glitter, and more, the options are endless. You can transform an old pair of shoes with some glitter or bows.
You can add flowers, a logo, or any printed element to an old plain t-shirt. Another option is to cut a figure on the back of the shirt and add another fabric, you can be a letter, a flower, whatever you want.
You can turn some unicolored shorts into dotted ones with a special fabric paint. It is very simple. It is also a very good idea to add patches on the elbows of long-sleeved shirts, jackets and shirts, it is easy and will give shine to an old piece.
All you will need is a needle, glue, the details you want to add, and some imagination.
Dyeing an old piece is a good way to create a new piece. This is especially effective for clothes that have become stained or worn over time and that you really like.
Buy a dye at the store and carefully follow the instructions that come with it. It is a good way to save your old or damaged clothes. You can dye the whole piece or part of it and it will look much better and you will not have to buy new clothes.
Update and renew your shoes with these recommendations
The shoes suffer small damages in the day to day that you can solve with these tips.
- Remove scratches on shoes, apply petroleum jelly with a cotton bud to remove those marks from leather shoes. If they are suede, use an eraser to remove those scratches.
- If your suede shoe is dirty, carefully rub bread crust over the dirt. For cloth shoes, apply a mixture of baking soda and detergent with a toothbrush and rub it.
- If your shoes fit tight and you plan to give them away for that, don’t do it! Follow these tips: put on some thick socks and put on your shoes, then blow them out with a hair dryer; another option is to place a bag of water in your shoe and put them in the freezer overnight.
- To clean patent leather what you can do is apply a glass cleaner and rub gently. This will remove stains and restore shine.
Change the shape of the clothes and renew them
You can take an old scarf and turn it into a loose, cool and comfortable blouse for the summer. Another option is to cut your old leggings at the crotch and you will have a crop top. Rather, you can take an old dress and cut it into a vintage scarf.
Cut a maxi skirt to make a colorful summer dress. You can also cut a straight line down the back of an old shirt or jumper, then add velcro to the neck to fit the backless trend.
Cut the sleeves off a T-shirt, then take a strip of the fabric and wrap around the back. So you will have a perfect sleeveless shirt to go to the gym.
Button up a dress shirt and wear it in such a way that it looks like a sleeveless shirt. Then tie it at the waist like a crop top and voila. You have a new style for that boring old shirt.
You can add a necklace to your shirts and they will look great and refreshed. Another option is to add belts so that your dresses, cardigans, long shirts look much better.
How to remove stains from your clothes
It may be that due to stains or minor damage you think you have to get rid of your clothes. But, if you follow these recommendations to remove the most common stains, you will not have that problem:
- Lip paint: remove excess paint with a knife, apply a few drops of acetone or an alcoholic beverage, rub with a soft brush, and rinse with alcohol. Repeat until the stain is removed and allow it to dry. Lastly, apply a diluted dishwasher mixture and wash it in the washing machine.
- Blood or Eggs: Spray a diluted mixture of dish soap and allow to dry. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Complete by washing regularly in the washing machine.
- Red wine: apply the same dishwasher mixture we already mentioned, scrub with a soft brush. Rinse with water. You can also apply white vinegar, leave it for several minutes, and rinse. Then wash the garment in the washing machine. For white wine, use a dishwasher and wash it.
- Fruit or Vegetable: Apply dishwasher formula to stain. Remove the color with white vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. Then take the piece to the washing machine.
- Coffee or tea: apply lemon juice or white vinegar to remove the stain. Treat with bleach if necessary and the fabric allows it. Finish machine wash.
- Mustard: remove the stain with vinegar. Wash with the dishwasher mixture.
- Grease or Oil: Cover the stain with baby powder, let it rest overnight.
- Tomato sauce or ketchup: remove the rest of the sauce, then apply the diluted soap and take the piece to the washing machine.