I’m sure you’ve ever wondered how to go dressed to a disco on the beach. Going out in the summer to the disco is an excellent idea to have a good time with your friends, but it can cause headaches when choosing how we are going to dress. We take into account that we must be comfortable when it comes to dancing and sunrise. Wear not so tight clothes, remember that we are in the hot season. Do not be alarmed, what you have at home can help you create a disco look, choose linen or cotton fabrics and forget synthetic fabrics.
- Women’s purple and black swirl long sleeved mini dress and headband
- V-neck dress with belled sleeves with matching purple headband; belt sold separately
- Important: costumes are sized differently than apparel, use the Charades adult women’s size chart, do not choose based on clothing size
- Charades offers a wide range of disco costumes and accessories in sizes for children and adults
- From inspiration, through design and construction, Charades takes pride in quality materials and excellent finished products
- Black stretch knit jumpsuit with metallic holographic disco dot print.
- Includes ping sequin belt
- This costume is great for Halloween or year round for 70’s parties.
- “light pink dress with silver circle “”cd”” iridescent printed design; matching headband with attached scarf ends”
- long sleeve design with belled ends; mini dress length ends above the knee
- important! costumes are not sized the same as apparel, consult charades adult women size chart, recent reviews and q&a before making selection; do not buy based on clothing size
- charades offers a wide range of disco inspired costumes in sizes and styles for every member of the family, create a fun group or family look
- from inspiration, through design and construction, charades takes pride in quality materials and excellent finished products
- Weave type: Woven
- Size: Medium/Large
- 100% polyester
- Psychedelic pink, white, & red all-over print
- Feelin Groovy Disco Dress
- Flared sleeves, deep V-neckline
- The cutest guy in school asked you to be his prom date!
- Get your hair done and pick the perfect dress!
- Will you guys be voted Prom Queen and King?!
- Elegant Gold Floral Printed Dress Shirts: Crafted from hand selected material, this long sleeve shirt has been elaborately tailored for a comfortable regular fit. Clean and understated designs give an instant touch of effortless cool.
- Designed For Distinguished Look: Silky like terylene, flattering fit, and shining luxury paisley print making it from ordinary to extraordinary, perfect choice for staying on top of the trends.
- Casual Shirts Fit For All: This lightweight shirt have a casual, unstructured silhouette and are made to hang loosely and freely, stretchable fabric ensures more flexibility when moving.
- Multi Occasion:Let it open, pair up with well-cut chinos and loafers for a luxe laid back look. Perfect for Party,Prom, Concert, Nightclub, Hip Hop, Streetwear, Stage Performance, Shows, Urban Style or Casual Daily Wear.
- Tips: 1. Hand wash maximum temperature 40℃; 2. Do not bleach; 3. Drip flat drying in the shade; 4. Normal dry Cleaning; The Size is Standard US Size. Please read the size information of product description in order to choose your own size!
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold water on delicate cycle, tumble dry low, use cool iron, no bleach
List of best sellers by disco style dress
- Charades Women’s Purple Swirl Disco Diva, X-Large
- Dreamgirl Women’s Disco Doll Costume, Black, Small
- Charades Women’s Disco Queen Costume Dress, Pink, X-Large
- Disco Sensation Dress Costume Large
- Feelin Groovy Disco Dress Costume Medium/Large Pink
- Prom Queen: Date, Love & Dance with your Boyfriend
- Fashion in the 1970s (Shire Library Book 853)
- COOFANDY Men’s Casual Luxury Design Shirts Vintage 70s Dress Shirts for Disco Party Prom
- Parisian Chic Look Book: What Should I Wear Today? (Langue anglaise)
- California Costumes Women’s Adult-Disco Dolly, Multi, S (6-8) Costume
The best disco style dress 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
How to go dressed to a disco on the beach? Hourglass body
Jeans skirts are a great option for a beach party. You can combine it with a black top and have a very sensual look. With as much heat as hairstyle, use a classic bun or a ponytail to this you can add a scarf in any pattern. The bright colors are ideal for summer as outfit 1 shows a matching yellow top with chunky-heeled sandals you can dance and be comfortable all night. In outfit 2 we show you neutral colors in play with an animal print wallet that is in trend.
How to go dressed to a disco on the beach? Triangle Body
For this type of body, the ideal is to bring all the attention to the upper part, it can be with colors that have light or with large prints. Comfort for the nightclub that is on the beach is very important, in the referential image a night look is shown with low sandals. In outfit 1 we show you a black dress that is one of our wardrobe staples, for an elegant style we add gold accessories. The color of the beach is white and if we go to a nightclub we can combine it with wedge-heeled sandals and accessories with colors and textures as shown in outfit 2.
How to go dressed to a disco on the beach? Oval Body
A loose-fitting, loose-fitting dress is a good option for this body type. The ideal is not to attract attention in the central area. You can use sandals in nude tones that will stylize your figure. A black jumpsuit will never go out of style, wear it with wedge sandals and add some striking accessories to show off a spectacular look as shown in outfit 1. If you are one of those who like they are without studs, outfit 2 shows you a very simple option where accessories bring out the best in the look.
How to go dressed to a disco on the beach? Rectangle Body
The V-neckline will always stylize you and what better way than to take it well pronounced to the nightclub. Loose hair and eye-catching makeup will make your look more daring. A short jeans is a good option since it allows you to dance comfortably, add a belt to mark the waist and some woven accessories that match the sandals as shown in outfit 1. In outfit 2 we have a loose white dress that is tied in the waist combined with golden accessories for a more sophisticated outfit.
How to go dressed to a disco on the beach? Inverted triangle body
For this type of body the attention should go to the lower part, using light colors or prints. The reference image shows a sexy style combined with chunky heels to be able to walk more comfortably in the nightclub. If you are one of those who like the color orange in outfit 1 we show you a loose shorts in prints and an orange bag that match. In outfit 2 it shows a very striking fuchsia dress that will highlight your figure, combine it with nude sandals to stylize the silhouette.