With the arrival of spring and summer, open-air parties and other celebrations begin. That’s why at Lolita Moda we want to tell you how to dress for a festival. These are some fashion rules for going to shows that you should keep in mind in the coming months.
ZESICA Women’s Summer Wrap V Neck Bohemian Floral Print Ruffle Swing A Line Beach Mini Dress Tangerine
- S=US 4-6, M=US 8-10,L=US 12-14,XL=US 16,XXL=US 18 Tips:1.If you have a large chest,Choose one size up; 2.Wearing Suggest:with underwear
- Calling all Boho loves, you need our “Amazing Grace Dress” in your wardrobe.WRAP STYLE DRESS–Deep V Neck，Cap sleeve,Ruffle hemline,Floral print,Tie Waist,fit and flare dress in high wastline perfectly shows your good figure
- This easy-to-wear piece speaks for itself, style it simply with tan slides for a beach picnic or dress it up for your next event with simple heels and statement jewels.
- Hand wash recommended; Machine wash cold / Do Not Bleach / Hang or Line Dry. Occasion: Summer beach, party, vacation, wedding party, birthday, cocktail, cruise, evening party and daily wear.
- PLS check the SIZE CHART carefully before you purchase;About model :Height: 170cm,Bust: 86cm,Waist: 61cm,Hips: 86cm,Model is a standard S and is wearing S.
Joob Joob Beach Cover Up T Shirt Bohemian Loose Flowing Boho Summer Travel Festival Sleeveless Tank Sundress Dress
- COMFORT AND EASE – Relaxed fit. One Size Fits US Waist Size 0 – 12. This ultra-light fabric is super sheer for maximum comfort in hot weather and some colors can be translucent in certain lighting. To best care for your product and get the most out of your beach dress remember to hand wash and line dry only.
- VERSATILE STYLE – The lightweight and breathable fabric is the perfect hot weather cover up to wear to the ocean or pool. This dress features ornate and bohemian prints for the perfect casual anytime dress or be bell of the beach party this summer!
- EXCELLENT GIFT – This flattering dress and coverup is an excellent gift under $20 for a friend, girlfriend, sister, wife, mom, or why not yourself! Great for both Indoor and outdoor wear. Whomever is receiving this gift will be sure to get lots of compliments!
- FUNCTIONAL FAIR TRADE – Made ethically in Thailand under strict Fair Trade regulations, this Boho beach coverup is a great blend of blend of ethnic prints and modern design. This product is 100% rayon which is silky smooth. As with all rayon products, remember to hand wash only.
- BEAUTIFUL, FULLY STITCHED 4-PIECES SET : This is a 4-pieces set that includes sherwani or overcoat, kurta, pajama and scarf. There is beautiful embroidery work around the collar and full embroidery on over coat or sherwani adds beauty to this set. Traditional design on this kurta captures all of the details of the classic Indian men’s garment with long sleeves, a long hemline with side vents and a mandarin collar.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Sizing is designed for a regular relaxed fit. Available size chest S(38), M(40), L(42), XL(44). Please see the size chart in description or image section before ordering.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Lightweight and breathable material gives this kurta pajama set soft, comfortable feel. Made from the finest handloom polyester fabric. Finest embroidery textured work on all over the sherwani or overcoat. Designs feature modern and innovative details that appeal to everyone.
- BEAUTIFUL AND HANDMADE: This kurta pajama set is fully handmade by finest artisans of north India. The entire garment is made by a single artisan instead of chain-system production. Recommended use of this garment is festive, party, wedding, evening and other occasions as preferred by the customer.
- GREAT AS A GIFT FOR MEN: Everyone uses partywear on numerous occasions, give this kurta pajama set as a thoughtful gift for your loved one’s next birthday, anniversary, wedding or any occasion. This is why it makes the perfect present for your dad, husband, son, or friend.
- Tie details along ribcage also with elastic for comfort
- Double line along body and sheer along sleeves
- Material: 85% Polyester + 15% Cotton- Soft and Breathable, Comfortable for All-Day Wear.
- Fashion Design: This is a Ruched Dresses with irregular design to modify your body lines, the above knee length and wrap front look can make you look slim and prolonged the leg length.Simple design makes this fall and winter mini dress suitable for all women. You will never regret to get one.Womens Long Sleeve Dress , Casual Ruched Dress , Ruched , Crew Neck , Long Sleeve , Bodycon , Slim Fit , Solid Color , Short-Length , Short-Dress , Fashion , Modern , Unique Design , Size S to XL
- Occasion: Casual short dress is suitable for daily, night out, clubwear, cocktail, evening, party, home, dinner, holiday, day and out any special occasions. Wearing on all seasons especially Fall and Winter.
- Match: You can pair with different styles of small accessories,jackets,cardigans,high heels, sandals,sneakers, to create a variety of styles, and to adapt to different temperatures.
- Size Note:DO NOT USE Amazon Size Chart which is not ours,please pay attention to check the size info as below ‘”‘PRODUCT DESCRIPTION'”‘.Different Dress size tables are slightly different, please click on the specific product to view.
- 100% cotton, full lined
- Knee length. Hidden back zip
- Machine washable, low tumble dry
- Great quality casual cotton dress with tulip flower for your little girls and big girls. Perfect for spring tulle festival and everyday wearing. Following size means age ranges for girls, they are for general guidance only. For most accurate fit, we recommend checking detailed measurement before purchase.
- Size Measurement: Chest: 26.8”, Waist: 25.2”, Length: 28.7”
5 Rolls Easter Deco Poly Ribbon Poly Mesh Ribbon Metallic Poly Ribbon for Festival Wreath Party Dress Crafts Making (Purple, Green, Yellow, Rainbow,6 Inch x 5 Yard)
- What you will get: the package brings you 5 rolls of Mardi Gras deco poly ribbons in different colors, and enough for you to match and mix, to meet your various decoration needs during the festival
- Proper size: each roll of metallic foil colorful mesh ribbon measures approx. 15 cm/ 6 inches in width, 5 yards/ 4.6 meters in length, 25 yards in total length; You can trim or shape it into any designs according to your preference
- Themed colors design: we provide you bright colors that full of Mardi Gras atmosphere, such as purple, green, yellow stripes and a mixture of three colors; The interior is decorated with bright threads, beautiful and elegant in appearance, which can enhance the whole look of crafts as decorations
- Durable and safe: our DIY decoration poly ribbons are made of plastic and thin metallic foil strands, durable and reusable, also safe to use, not easy to break, the edges are treated so that they don’t come apart easily, allowing you to DIY them with your imagination
- Versatile usage: these deco poly ribbons are suitable for many handicrafts making, they can be applied for bows, banners, garlands, or decorating clothes, gift boxes, baskets and so on; When you finished, send the crafts to your friends or family members as pretty gifts, to show your care and love
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable
- With their signature boho silhouettes and eclectic details like embroidery, lace and fringe, Free People embodies the spirit of romance with a rock ‘n’ roll edge. Worn by wild-at-heart dreamers with ultra-feminine style, the label’s festival-ready clothing, shoes and accessories nod to vintage eras while always staying ahead of the curve.
- 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick dry fabric
- Machine Washable
- 5 Regular Sizes and 4 PLUS Sizes Available: XS (US0-2), S (US4-6), M (US8-10), L (US12-14) & XL (US16-18) | 2XL (US18-20), 3XL (US22-24), 4XL (US26-28) & 5XL (US30-32)
Women Y2K 90s Sexy Dress, E-Girl Vintage Printing Personality Streetwear Slim Hot Dress Summer Clothes (Orange Flower, x_s)
- ღღ Material: Polyester fabric, stretchy, soft and cozy to wear.
- ღღ New Fashion Design: 2021 most stylish Y2K girl, BM style, retro heart printing, high elastic fabric, with slim design, highlight your perfect body curve, you will be the most shinning one in the crowd.
- ღღ Occasions: Perfect for casual daily wear, streetwear, party, night club, party, beach, vacation, dating, work, music festival, friends gathering, photo shoot, etc.
- ღღ Nice Gift: The dress is ideal as a birthday, holiday gift or surprise to your friends or girlfriend.
- ღღ Size: XS, X, M, L, XL. Please check the size table before you ordering.
List of best sellers by Dress For Festival
- ZESICA Women’s Summer Wrap V Neck Bohemian Floral Print Ruffle Swing A Line Beach Mini Dress Tangerine
- Joob Joob Beach Cover Up T Shirt Bohemian Loose Flowing Boho Summer Travel Festival Sleeveless Tank Sundress Dress
- SKAVIJ Kurta Pajama For Men With Jacket And Stole Festival Wedding Party Dress Set (Small, White)
- Bailey 44 Women’s Film Festival V Neck Dress, Black, XS
- Women Dresses for Boots Long Sleeve Cocktail Dresses Festival Red L
- Girls Dress Purple Tulip Festival Dress Casual Floral Size 7-8
- 5 Rolls Easter Deco Poly Ribbon Poly Mesh Ribbon Metallic Poly Ribbon for Festival Wreath Party Dress Crafts Making (Purple, Green, Yellow, Rainbow,6 Inch x 5 Yard)
- Free People Womens Lille Printed Sleeveless Maxi Dress Pink L
- CowCow Womens Music Festival Coachella Dark Fun Casual Sleeveless Dress – M
- Women Y2K 90s Sexy Dress, E-Girl Vintage Printing Personality Streetwear Slim Hot Dress Summer Clothes (Orange Flower, x_s)
The best Dress For Festival 2021
|1||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Buy on Amazon|
Fashion rules for going to shows
Coordinating your clothes for a music festival is not that complicated. But we always want to look good, fashionable, and this can lead us to cross the line between fashion and vulgar or ugly.
Keep your own sense of style. Remember that it is a concert, it is not Halloween so you should not dress as if you were dressing up. Take your personal style and mix it up a bit with something bohemian or rock, even something sixties.
- Go for a real vintage look. Everyone wants to go to a music festival looking as rocky as possible. The classic look is denim shorts, rock band t-shirt, leather jacket, and sneakers. But, don’t wear a newly purchased classic band t-shirt, prefer to look for real vintage clothing in local stores.
- Don’t forget the coat. We already know that winter has passed, but there will not always be sun and heat, at night the temperature drops and you will feel cold, so it is best to bring something to cover yourself with. You can tie a jacket around your waist, be it leather, jean or military type.
- Less is more. This rule applies at all times in fashion. Do not wear too many pieces and especially do not combine many textures.
Items to highlight
- Pick a piece that stands out. You will not look bad if you are looking for a bohemian or rocker style at a festival, well if you do it wrong or exaggerate you will not look as you expect. When choosing a style, if you go further you will be forced, so it is best to opt for a piece of this expression and combine it with other basic ones. This way you will look good and stand out. You can wear gladiator-type sandals with shorts, a shirt and a jacket, the bohemian will be seen in the shoes.
- Buy something that stands out. In festival season you can show off, so buy something distinctive that will catch the eye. Wear boots, a jacket, a vest or a leather or suede purse, it will add texture to the look. But don’t overdo it, always be careful with the pieces. It doesn’t have to be leather, a metal necklace will also stand out, or a purse with diamonds.
Parts you should not use
- Don’t wear a bathing suit. Unless there is a pool there is no reason for you to be in a bikini to a festival. It’s not something that looks good unless you’re actually going to a beach or pool party. If you want to wear small clothes on top, opt for a cropped shirt or a crop-top.
- Forget the flip-flops. The flip flops are also for the beach or the pool. In a festival there will be grass, dirt and, if it rains, mud. So it is best to wear more closed shoes. Besides, you will spend a lot of time on your feet and these sandals are not the most comfortable. The most recommended footwear are ankle boots, ballerinas and sandals that cover the foot somewhat.
How to dress for a festival
When dressing for a festival in Spain, many times you ignore that there is a style or something that looks good in this type of event. With these tips you can see yourself very well and according to the occasion.
Dress in layers, watch out for the weather
The layers will be your best friends at a festival. Pack enough matching shirts and cardigans or jerseys. At the end these you can put them on your neck like a light scarf, on the shoulders or around the waist. You can even put them on your head to cover your hair.
The idea is that you are prepared for changes in temperature at night.
Don’t forget to bring a light rain jacket. Many forget to wear this, but a pullover will be comfortable and can be worn over any sweater, denim or leather jacket.
There are very thin rain jackets, ideal for summer that will fit in a small bag and in your wallet. So you will not have to worry about the weight of it. In addition, it works, because even if it is not raining you will always have something clean and dry to wear.
Choose the right shoes
Since the festivals are in spring and summer, it is probably very hot and the first shoes that come to mind are flip-flops and flat sandals. But, as we already said, it is not the most recommended footwear.
In some festivals you will have to walk from one stage to another, you will spend a lot of time standing, you will have to go to a bathroom that many people use, and so flat sandals are not the best option. The most practical thing would be to wear skate shoes, converse, sports shoes in general or ankle boots.
Bet on a fanny pack
Fanny packs are back. This 90s accessory has returned to the haute couture catwalks. Perhaps many reject them because it makes them look like tourists. But, they are actually very practical.
They will allow you to have your hands free and all your things safe. At a festival you will have drinks in hand, food or you just want to clap or wave your hands in the air. The best thing is that you will have all your things in view, unlike a backpack, which will be exposed to pickpockets.
If you don’t like fanny packs then the next option would be a cross body bag. But go for one that’s compact, like the super dry Delwen bag that has a zipper.
Don’t wear too expensive clothes
You may be tempted to wear your best pieces to go to a festival. But you don’t have to dress in designer or overpriced clothes to look good. A concert is not the best place for your precious clothes, you could get them dirty, stained.
Perhaps you will even think twice before sitting on the floor, so you will not be able to enjoy it well. He prefers simple, basic clothes and that you are not afraid to do anything with these.
Trust the leggings
Bare legs is the festival look. Even if there is a forecast of rain or low temperatures. That’s when leggings or pantyhose become your best friend.
They’re easy to wash, dry fast, don’t take up space, and will help keep you warm. Wear opaque shades under shorts or sundresses on colder days.
If it is hot during the day, but cold at night, put the pantyhose in your bag and put them on when it gets cool. You will immediately have a warmer look.
Dressing for a festival after 30
We associate festivals with youth, with those who do not exceed 30 years. But, there is no age limit, nowadays anyone goes to a concert and enjoys it. The detail is that you know how to dress according to your age and the occasion so as not to arouse unwanted glances.
- White dress, jacket that stands out (bright or decorated color) and brown boots.
- High waist skirt or wide pants, crop top and sandals.
- Denim shorts, rock band t-shirt, leather jacket and ankle boots.
- If you want to wear something more glamorous, opt for a metallic dress with something informal like rain boots. Complete with a denim jacket.
- Wear a button-down shirt over a crop top, shorts, and sandals.
- Long cotton dress in a neutral tone, with ankle boots and fun accessories such as a hat.
As you have seen so far, there are certain rules, but it is not something strict but rather certain guidelines that you must follow to look good at a festival.
How men should dress for a festival
Men could not be left out of these tips and that is why we will mention some basic pieces.
Accessories for men
- Mirrored glasses: They are the brightest choice when it comes to sunglasses. There are different styles, shapes and brands. The most popular are the aviator, but you will find many more options, choose depending on the shape of your face.
- Hat: Like the previous item, it is not only for fashion, but they are practical in this season. They are focal points in the outfits. If you like simplicity, opt for a denim cap, but there are also more colorful options that look great. Fedora are very fashionable and look very masculine in neutral tones.
- Backpack: this is a must at festivals, you’ll want a lightweight backpack with plenty of room. Go for classic tones that can be combined with different pieces of clothing.
Clothes for men
- Patterned shirts: choose them from light fabrics and with colorful and graphic decorations.
- Shoes: don’t just think about comfort, look to give your feet some style. These days white sneakers are a staple, but they can get very dirty. Boots are an excellent option, rustic in brown or black; they go very well with bohemian looks.
- The most popular patterns this season are florals, but choose ones that look adult, avoid childish or very feminine ones.
- Denim: the pieces of this fabric cannot be missing in your look for festivals. She prefers a medium shade of blue, although light wash works well with everything, too. Black denim goes great with white or bright colors.
- T-Shirt: No festival look looks bad with a classic men’s t-shirt, prefer shades like white, gray or black. Complete with accessories like necklaces and bracelets. If you want to dare a little more, opt for the shirts with phrases or logos of your favorite bands.
Knowing how to dress for a festival and following the fashion rules for going to shows will allow you to comfortably enjoy these days and look good. Festivals have always been synonymous with good music and style, you won’t want to be out of tune.